N900 Application Errors after the PR1.2 upgrade.
It is inevitable that there will be some application errors on a device after a firmware upgrade, and below are the ones I am encountering with the latest firmware release PR1.2. I have included screenshots to make it easier. If anyone can help explain why it’s happening and provide a solution, it will be much appreciated.
For starters I have these two applications in my Update screen but I am unable to update them.
And here is the error for the second application:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Panoramas pulled from Google Photos with Photonic WordPress plugin.18th May 2018
- Secure your WordPress Website with Seven Solutions.14th May 2018