Neolithic Long Barrow Coldrum Stones near Trottiscliffe with the DJI Mavic Pro drone.
Neolithic, refers to the period of British, Irish and Manx history that spanned from circa 4000 to circa 2,500 BCE. (Source Wikipedia). My aim today was to film the neolithic long barrow known as the Coldrum…
My DJI Mavic Pro captured 360 degree video of River Thames snaking through Kent and Essex.
Spring is certainly here in the UK. We’ve had lovely clear blue skies and very little wind recently, just what the drone doctor ordered. It has been amazing flying my DJI Mavic Pro. My confidence is increasing…
A visit to Ightham Mote a 14th Century Manor House.
We joined the National Trust today. We have been members before, so thought we would give it another go. It cost us £99 for the two of us for a years membership, which is not bad when…
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Panoramas pulled from Google Photos with Photonic WordPress plugin.18th May 2018
- Secure your WordPress Website with Seven Solutions.14th May 2018