A Coupé Ninja PIM066 case for my Raspberry Pi 2.
There is a wide selection of cases available for the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, and many cover up this wonderful piece of technology. So I decided to keep it simple and have gone for the Coupé Ninja PIM066 case from the Pimoroni.com website. It was £8.50.
It protects the top and bottom of the board with a transparent cover. The 4 USB ports & Network port stand above the cover, while the AV and HDMI ports are flush with the cover. The SD Card is easily accessible.
I think it looks pretty awesome and I feel a lot better carrying it around.
Next project for my Raspberry Pi…. Install and host a WordPress website because why the hell not?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Panoramas pulled from Google Photos with Photonic WordPress plugin.18th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (379)
- Brands (184)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (98)
- Technology (66)
- Video (89)
- World (104)