A Coupé Ninja PIM066 case for my Raspberry Pi 2.
There is a wide selection of cases available for the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, and many cover up this wonderful piece of technology. So I decided to keep it simple and have gone for the Coupé Ninja PIM066 case from the Pimoroni.com website. It was £8.50.
It protects the top and bottom of the board with a transparent cover. The 4 USB ports & Network port stand above the cover, while the AV and HDMI ports are flush with the cover. The SD Card is easily accessible.
I think it looks pretty awesome and I feel a lot better carrying it around.
Next project for my Raspberry Pi…. Install and host a WordPress website because why the hell not?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Happy 50th birthday Michael Schumacher3rd January 2019
- 2018 brought change and a fun filled crazy year – Happy new year 2019.31st December 2018
- Puzzle Cat’s Paradise captured in GoPro Hero 7 Time Lapse27th December 2018
- My GoPro Hero 7 Christmas day sunrise time lapse.25th December 2018
- Sunset and clouds video time lapse using my GoPro Hero 7 Black.22nd December 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (17)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (385)
- Brands (189)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (7)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (66)
- Video (93)
- World (104)