An Awesome ‘Home New Tab Page’ Chrome Extension.
I stumbled upon an incredibly useful and beautiful new home tab page extension for my Chrome browser. It is called Home – New Tab Page.
On my 27-inch Dell monitor it looks incredible while on my Surface Pro 4, touching the icons is effortless. All my key apps or favorite websites are right at my finger tips, as well as notifications, calendar events, time, date and a large Google search bar.
It is perfect especially since my Google profile follows me where ever I go. Not to mention I can select from a bunch of awesome backgrounds. The crazy thing is this extension is free. Kudos to the author, but there really should be a donation button.
Some of the features of the extensions are as follows:
- NEW: add your own custom apps!
- Built-in beautiful background gallery.
- Upload custom background (tile, stretch).
- Rearrange icons and multiple app pages.
- Recently closed tabs.
- Right-click app menu (options, remove).
- Quick Search.
Notifications and badges
- Google Calendar.
- Yahoo! Mail.
- Outlook (Hotmail).
- Facebook messages.
As well notifications, badges, recently closed tabs, and quick notes.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Short Lunch time walkOn 15th January 2020 1:32 pm went 1.64 mi. during 00:25:26 hours climbing 53.15 ft.
- Limpsfield Chart long walkOn 12th January 2020 10:01 am went 10.97 mi. during 05:16:30 hours climbing 1,059.38 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the London I don't knowOn 10th January 2020 2:14 pm went 3.21 mi. during 00:56:31 hours climbing 45.60 ft.
- Tower Bridge lunchtime walkOn 9th January 2020 1:17 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:35:24 hours climbing 96.78 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the square mileOn 8th January 2020 2:21 pm went 2.36 mi. during 00:35:00 hours climbing 54.13 ft.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (393)
- Brands (190)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (3)
- Home Automation (3)
- Music (64)
- NYE (8)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (94)
- World (105)