Bedgeberry Go Ape with family and friends.
Just a short update to let you know what has been happening. Jo’s sister Jackie arrived last week, and so they have been shopping and shopping and shopping as women do. We have also been to the little village of Alton and of course spent the day at Alton Towers.
This was all part of Jo’s 30th birthday celebrations.
Well, I say part of, because on Saturday we (Jo, Jackie, Dan, Vicky, Marius & myself) spent most of the afternoon at the Go Ape in Bedgebury up in the trees, pretending to be apes (which was really fun). A good time was had by all.
To see the rest of the photos click further.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- GoPro Hero 7 Black is an awesome action camera.6th November 2018
- Bucket List – Spend a day with friends in Washington D.C.28th August 2018
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (380)
- Brands (185)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (99)
- Technology (66)
- Video (90)
- World (104)