California Road Trip – Cambria, San Simeon, Ragged Point, Cayucos.
Day 4 – We left Scotts Valley for the last time. Our destination was Cayucos, a small coastal town near Cambria. We picked this town because it was on Route 1, on the beach, cheap…
California Road Trip – Carmel Highlands, Big Sur, Bixby Creek Bridge.
Day 3 – From Scotts Valley we drove via Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel-By-The-Sea to the Big Sur coastline. According to Wikipedia… Big Sur is one of the most beautiful coastlines anywhere in the world. The coast is…
California Road Trip – Scotts Valley, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel-By-The-Sea.
Day 1 & 2 of our California road trip, we based ourselves in Scotts Valley, because on the map it looked like it was close to Santa Cruz, Monterey and Carmel-By-The-Sea. It wasn’t close enough…
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Panoramas pulled from Google Photos with Photonic WordPress plugin.18th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (379)
- Brands (184)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (98)
- Technology (66)
- Video (89)
- World (104)