DJ Format – Ugly Brothers
It is strange how music comes into your life. We were sitting on a bus driving down a steep mountain pass somewhere between Courchevel 1850 and Courchevel 1650 when we heard this song called “Ugly Brothers” by DJ Format.
I won’t lie when I say I don’t like hip hop or rap music. I could probably count the number of songs on my one hand that I like. But this particular song one is really catchy and funny and the lyrics are quite clever.(I couldn’t find the lyrics anywhere on the web).
UK Hip Hop give it a good review.
Here is a clever music video for the song by Barmie over at MySpace.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Happy 50th birthday Michael Schumacher3rd January 2019
- 2018 brought change and a fun filled crazy year – Happy new year 2019.31st December 2018
- Puzzle Cat’s Paradise captured in GoPro Hero 7 Time Lapse27th December 2018
- My GoPro Hero 7 Christmas day sunrise time lapse.25th December 2018
- Sunset and clouds video time lapse using my GoPro Hero 7 Black.22nd December 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (17)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (385)
- Brands (189)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (7)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (66)
- Video (93)
- World (104)