Easily switch between audio devices.
I have stereo speakers connected to my PC, but sometimes I want to take my music to another room via a Bluetooth speaker or at night I want to listen to my headphones without disturbing others around me. Switching between audio devices requires multiple clicks through multiple settings menus. What a pain!
To the rescue is a small (275KB) program called Audio Switcher. This clever little app installs in seconds and is a breeze to set up. Best of all it lives minimized in the notification bar of your Windows machine and can be set up with hot keys to quickly switch between audio devices.
Just for good measures it also works in Windows 10. Worthy of a PayPal donation (Confirmation number: 4PF88076BC623104F).
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Bucket List – Spend a day with friends in Washington D.C.28th August 2018
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (380)
- Brands (184)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (98)
- Technology (66)
- Video (89)
- World (104)