Friendly helpful and very efficient = Kwik-Fit.
I picked up a puncture this past week. My rear right tyre got screwed (literally). A lonely 18mm screw decided to lodge itself deep into my tyre. There is a joke in here somewhere if I put a little more thought into this post. 😉
Fortunately I was able to drive on the tyre without much air escaping, but had decided to take it into Kwik-fit and have them look at it. Our local Kwik-Fit is in London Road (next to Brent School), Stone DA2 6AS, but here is a short breakdown of events this morning.
- 8:45am – Called Kwik-Fit and explained to Matt the problem. Matt was very helpful and mentioned the tyre might be able to be repaired, but I should bring it in for a check and peace of mind. He also told me the price for a repair and new tyre. He told me I could bring in my car now. I told him I would be there in 15 minutes.
- 9:00am – Drove my car onto the ramp.
- 9:01am – 9:14am – Matt removed the screw from the inner wall, unfortunately it could not be repaired, so a new tyre was put on (the same as all my other 3 month old tyres. Sad but true, we only just replaced them).
- 9:15am – Paid and drove home.
- 9:20am – Home.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Bucket List – Spend a day with friends in Washington D.C.28th August 2018
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (380)
- Brands (184)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (98)
- Technology (66)
- Video (89)
- World (104)