Happy New Year – 2008!
Weren’t the fireworks in London special this year? Weren’t they indeed? We were wondering if perhaps Ken Deadstone was out of town or that someone in his fireworks department had robbed a bank. Anyway, it was a good display to match the likes of Sydney and New York, even if it was a complete waste of money (£1 000 000 in 10 minutes). No wonder the London tax payers pay a fortune in council tax. Money well spent!
No New Year resolutions for us. We are just looking forward to a prosperous year, full of enjoyment and good will, and we hope everyone else has the same!!!
Got to get use to writing the date now!!!!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- GoPro Hero 7 Black is an awesome action camera.6th November 2018
- Bucket List – Spend a day with friends in Washington D.C.28th August 2018
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (380)
- Brands (185)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (99)
- Technology (66)
- Video (90)
- World (104)