South Eastern train carriage trashed by yobs.
On the train home one couldn’t help but notice that yobs had used a black and red marker pen and had gone to town defacing the train with slogans, logos, and telephone numbers.
To make matters worse, they didn’t just write on the back of chairs, they also chose to write on every window in the carriage, on the ceiling, below the information board, above the door… basically where ever there was a bit of space.
It just beggars belief that someone could stoop so low and destroy property that is there to service normal, hardworking people to and from work. It’s very sad that someone has a child out there that cares so little for the property of others.
If only our laws were alot stricter and punishment was a lot more severe for these hooligans.
Why is it that the government is blinded by all the problems and have no answers or solutions?
Bring back corporal punishment, public lashing, or compulsory army for youngsters who break the law. We need to make these hooligans stop and think before they damage and wreck property. I would even go one step further and say, if kids are caught graffitting trains, walls and buildings that the authorities do what they do in other countries (Chop off their hands). That will soon stop all these problems. We need more severe punishment or these problems will never go away.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Short Lunch time walkOn 15th January 2020 1:32 pm went 1.64 mi. during 00:25:26 hours climbing 53.15 ft.
- Limpsfield Chart long walkOn 12th January 2020 10:01 am went 10.97 mi. during 05:16:30 hours climbing 1,059.38 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the London I don't knowOn 10th January 2020 2:14 pm went 3.21 mi. during 00:56:31 hours climbing 45.60 ft.
- Tower Bridge lunchtime walkOn 9th January 2020 1:17 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:35:24 hours climbing 96.78 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the square mileOn 8th January 2020 2:21 pm went 2.36 mi. during 00:35:00 hours climbing 54.13 ft.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (393)
- Brands (190)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (3)
- Home Automation (3)
- Music (64)
- NYE (8)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (94)
- World (105)