How to see unread email from your favicon or bookmarks bar?
Do you use Google’s Inbox web client on your PC and get a lot of email? I do and I found a very useful Chrome extension today, which allows me to see an email notification count of unread email via the Favicon.
The Favicon is the tiny graphic to the left of the tab name, or the little icon you see on your favorites bar.
The advantage of this extension is that I don’t even have to have Inbox open to be able to see that I have unread email. 🙂
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Panoramas pulled from Google Photos with Photonic WordPress plugin.18th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (379)
- Brands (184)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (98)
- Technology (66)
- Video (89)
- World (104)