Is it possible to unsubscribe from an email newsletter?
How often do you unsubscribe from email newsletters? It seems I am constantly doing it and weeks or months later the buggers send more junk. So I don’t believe for a minute that these companies are unsubscribing me. As a test, I am going to monitor Best of the best, because I have unsubscribed a few times now, and they keep coming back like a fly to a turd.
Best of the Best plc are a listed company on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. We have been trading for over 6 years and have given away over £8 million of cars to over 200 winners….
Who cares who you are, stop sending me bloody emails. I don’t want a super car or whatever you are giving away as a prize. If I remember correctly I was suckered into taking a ticket or 3 at Gatwick airport over 2 years ago. Whenever I fill in a form where it asks “do you want to be contacted in the future for promos or new competitions”, I always say “NO”. But I don’t think anyone ever takes any notice of that.
Thomsons Holiday is another company bombarding me with junk email. So I have unsubscribed from them as well.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Short Lunch time walkOn 15th January 2020 1:32 pm went 1.64 mi. during 00:25:26 hours climbing 53.15 ft.
- Limpsfield Chart long walkOn 12th January 2020 10:01 am went 10.97 mi. during 05:16:30 hours climbing 1,059.38 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the London I don't knowOn 10th January 2020 2:14 pm went 3.21 mi. during 00:56:31 hours climbing 45.60 ft.
- Tower Bridge lunchtime walkOn 9th January 2020 1:17 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:35:24 hours climbing 96.78 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the square mileOn 8th January 2020 2:21 pm went 2.36 mi. during 00:35:00 hours climbing 54.13 ft.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (393)
- Brands (190)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (3)
- Home Automation (3)
- Music (64)
- NYE (8)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (94)
- World (105)