Look what is coming to S60 devices?
For the past six months I have grown to love the Nokia N95, and the software behind it (Symbian S60), because there are so many brilliant features and even more brilliant things to come from this phone. But truth be told I have found a new feauture, application or link for the phone every week since getting the phone. It is truly an amazing bit of kit.
So I have created a menu item at the top of the page called Nokia N95, and in here you will find new features, links, videos and of course mini reviews of the software I have found and installed. There is many more good things to come because today I discovered two interesting applications coming to S60 devices such as the Nokia N95:
PHP and MySQL coming to S60 and .NET applications will soon run on S60 devices. Now i have dabbled a lot with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and P, which can stand for Python, PHP or Perl) in the past, so seeing this on a phone will just be amazing. Of course Nokia have their own webserver software already, which I found to be extremely slow, but it does exactly what it says on the tin…
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Short Lunch time walkOn 15th January 2020 1:32 pm went 1.64 mi. during 00:25:26 hours climbing 53.15 ft.
- Limpsfield Chart long walkOn 12th January 2020 10:01 am went 10.97 mi. during 05:16:30 hours climbing 1,059.38 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the London I don't knowOn 10th January 2020 2:14 pm went 3.21 mi. during 00:56:31 hours climbing 45.60 ft.
- Tower Bridge lunchtime walkOn 9th January 2020 1:17 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:35:24 hours climbing 96.78 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the square mileOn 8th January 2020 2:21 pm went 2.36 mi. during 00:35:00 hours climbing 54.13 ft.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (393)
- Brands (190)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (3)
- Home Automation (3)
- Music (64)
- NYE (8)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (94)
- World (105)