Mother nature drowns pirates and steals ransom money.
Ha! Ha! Those pirates that hijacked the Sirius Oil Tanker appear to have drowned in a storm at sea. They were on their way back to the shore after they were given a ransom by the owners of the oil tanker.
Just shows you, that crime does not pay.
Many reports said that the pirates were well co-ordinated. It seems greed got the better of them. They could have waited a day onboard until the storm passed and then made a dash for shore…
Justice was served by mother nature or was it? This story stinks like a dead rat… What’s the bet those remaining pirates made this story up so that the rest of war torn Somalia wouldn’t have a man hunt on those pirates when they got home. $3 million in Somalia money must be a helleva lot of money. Enough to feed the whole country… ha ha!!!
So I bet 1 mile off shore, the 5 supposedly drowned pirates swap boats and head towards a safe haven taking the ransom money with them. The 3 remaining pirates swim back to shore and tell the people that there was a massive storm and that both pirates and money are presumably drowned. They were clever enough to hijack an oil tanker, and they had plenty of time before and onboard to have a better plan of getting away with the money – Don’t you think?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Short Lunch time walkOn 15th January 2020 1:32 pm went 1.64 mi. during 00:25:26 hours climbing 53.15 ft.
- Limpsfield Chart long walkOn 12th January 2020 10:01 am went 10.97 mi. during 05:16:30 hours climbing 1,059.38 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the London I don't knowOn 10th January 2020 2:14 pm went 3.21 mi. during 00:56:31 hours climbing 45.60 ft.
- Tower Bridge lunchtime walkOn 9th January 2020 1:17 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:35:24 hours climbing 96.78 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the square mileOn 8th January 2020 2:21 pm went 2.36 mi. during 00:35:00 hours climbing 54.13 ft.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (393)
- Brands (190)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (3)
- Home Automation (3)
- Music (64)
- NYE (8)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (94)
- World (105)