Now that is F1 racing at it’s best.
Wow!, what an exciting Canadian Grand Prix? Definitely one of the best races in many years. It had everything; big crashes, costly mistakes, a lot of passing, two black flags, stop and go penalties, retirements, and good sportsmanship.
Definitely won by the best driver on the weekend, Lewis Hamilton, the only person I think who can and most likely will challenge Schumachers seven world championships in the future. He has what it takes to keep winning and giving Alonso a run for his money. I think Alonso knows this and feels vulnerable, hence his many mistakes.
Major disappointment for Ferrari. They were just outpaced and slow. At least Kimi got some points, but he really needs to pull finger if he has any chance of winning anything this year.
I thought the second best passing manoeuvre in the race was Sato passing Alonso. Sheer brilliance…
How was Kubica’s crash? It looked horrific, but it just shows you how tough formula 1 cars are, if they can take that sort of impact and save the driver from almost certain death. Apparently he has only suffered a broken leg. He is so lucky.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Short Lunch time walkOn 15th January 2020 1:32 pm went 1.64 mi. during 00:25:26 hours climbing 53.15 ft.
- Limpsfield Chart long walkOn 12th January 2020 10:01 am went 10.97 mi. during 05:16:30 hours climbing 1,059.38 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the London I don't knowOn 10th January 2020 2:14 pm went 3.21 mi. during 00:56:31 hours climbing 45.60 ft.
- Tower Bridge lunchtime walkOn 9th January 2020 1:17 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:35:24 hours climbing 96.78 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the square mileOn 8th January 2020 2:21 pm went 2.36 mi. during 00:35:00 hours climbing 54.13 ft.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Book (2)
- Bowen (395)
- Brands (192)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (3)
- Home Automation (3)
- Music (64)
- NYE (8)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (94)
- World (105)