Steve Davis in the final!
Well Barrett79 I hope you are laughing now, because 48 year old Steve Davis has just beaten loser kid Stephen Hendry in a thrilling match.
At one stage Davis was 7-1 up, but Hendry hung in there and brought the scores almost level at 8-6. He had a fantastic break of 59 and then missed the black (silly boy), which left Davis having to get all the balls to win. It went right down to the last black ball, which went in with a wobble giving Steve Davis his 100th final.
It also means I won another bet on Bluesq.com – These guys are going to ban me soon, after all the winnings I have taken off them in the last month. 😉
Barrett79, if you want a betting tip, you can start by listening to your wise colleague… 🙂
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Bucket List – Spend a day with friends in Washington D.C.28th August 2018
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (380)
- Brands (184)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (98)
- Technology (66)
- Video (89)
- World (104)