Talk about a red face!
So I am back at work after almost three weeks holiday. I have been relaxing in Namibia since the 20th of September. What a Fantastic place? If you ever get the opportunity to visit that part of the world, do so. I highly recommend Windhoek, Swakopmund, the red sand dunes and the Etosha Game Reserve. You cannot go wrong and if you are into (Lions, Rhino, Elephant, Giraffe, Sprinbok, Kudu, snakes, wild birds, beautiful scenery, camping, dusty roads, and plenty of sand), then you will have a field day in Namibia. Plus the people are very friendly, and the place is clean. Very surprising considering most African countries I have visited are filthy, littered with papers. These guys really take pride in their home.
I took loads of photos and they will be on this site shortly (obviously not everyone one of my 2GB’s of photos will appear in the photo album), but enough to keep those interested in visiting the country hungry for more.
On a lighter note, I couldn’t help but admire this image. You got to wonder why the hell the lady in the middle with the big boobies has such a red face?
And you wonder why the blokes at the back of the hot tub are so ignorant to the action in the front of this photo (they gotta be gay, it’s the only explanation).
Photo is from Binky Boodle – You can thank me later. This is one brilliant site!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Short Lunch time walkOn 15th January 2020 1:32 pm went 1.64 mi. during 00:25:26 hours climbing 53.15 ft.
- Limpsfield Chart long walkOn 12th January 2020 10:01 am went 10.97 mi. during 05:16:30 hours climbing 1,059.38 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the London I don't knowOn 10th January 2020 2:14 pm went 3.21 mi. during 00:56:31 hours climbing 45.60 ft.
- Tower Bridge lunchtime walkOn 9th January 2020 1:17 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:35:24 hours climbing 96.78 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the square mileOn 8th January 2020 2:21 pm went 2.36 mi. during 00:35:00 hours climbing 54.13 ft.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (393)
- Brands (190)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (3)
- Home Automation (3)
- Music (64)
- NYE (8)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (94)
- World (105)