The N97 will replace my N95 :-)
Here is the phone that doesn’t need to compare itself with the Blackberry Storm or Apple iPhone. The Nokia N97 has been announced and should hopefully grace the shelves in the new year. It is definitely the successor of the greatest phone to date (the one and only N95).
It’s key features are:
- 3.5 inch touchscreen with haptic feedback.
- 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and a dual-LED flash.
- 32GB of internal flash memory, expandable up to 48GB with a 16GB microSD card (WOW WEEE!!!).
- GPS with A-GPS and compass sensors, with a new touch-driven Nokia Maps 2.0.
- 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, HSDPA, Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP support for wireless headphones.
- 3-row physical QWERTY keyboard.
- Full screen touch screen keyboard.
- Alphanumeric (old-school text’ing).
- Handwriting recognition using the included stylus.
- Standby time up to 430 hours.
NokNok have a good article on the phone and plenty of mouth watering photos of the phone.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (389)
- Brands (189)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (7)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (93)
- World (105)