ticket prices to drop!
Unbelievable but true! Our bus service FastTrack that runs from Dartford to Gravesend passing the brand new Ebbsfleet international railway station has decided to drop the ticket price from £2 to 80p a ticket and all travel between the new station and your bus stop will be FREE if you hold a valid Eurostar ticket, which I will be when I travel to Europe for work purposes. Having to catch the train here instead of St Pancreas or getting home in future is going to be an absolute pleasure.
Services begin on Monday 19 November – the fastest way to Europe:
- Eurostar travellers offered free connecting journeys on Southeastern train services (At bloody last, South Eastern offering this is a big step forward).
- Ebbsfleet International sits at the heart of southern England, making it the fastest way to reach mainland Europe.
- The opening of the new French high-speed rail line TGV Est this weekend (10 June 2007) will also make Ebbsfleet a gateway to Strasbourg, with a journey time of just over five hours, and other destinations in southern Germany.
- There will be seven trains a day from Ebbsfleet International to Paris and five a day to Brussels.
What really annoys me is the ridiculous ticket prices up until now. They have clearly made enough money, since we are getting a new train station as well, and a tunnel under the main road, which is not a bad thing but it means but I am sure we will pay for it through a massive increase in train tickets or a stealth tax in the area, you betcha!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Bucket List – Spend a day with friends in Washington D.C.28th August 2018
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (380)
- Brands (184)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (98)
- Technology (66)
- Video (89)
- World (104)