‘Tis never a good idea to cut corners Lewis!
Oh Kimi!, What has come over the iceman? He is meant to be the best F1 driver in the world and should be able to drive in any conditions, rain or shine, but he clearly lost the plot in those last few laps. He crashed all by himself, so no blame can be put on Lewis Hamilton for that.
But, how about Hamilton cutting the corner and barely giving Kimi the position back. Backing off and going 6km/hr slower… Pa-lease…. that is hardly backing off. How much slower would he have been had he taken the corner? That is the question they should ask. I bet NOT 6km/hr. I was surprised at the time that the stewards didn’t give him a stop – go penalty, but they certainly came to their senses after the race.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Bucket List – Spend a day with friends in Washington D.C.28th August 2018
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Bowen purchased a pair of Oakley Turbine Prizm P sunglasses.20th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (380)
- Brands (184)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (98)
- Technology (66)
- Video (89)
- World (104)