US Government owes more than ten trillion dollars.
So George W. Bush and his useless government are going to bail out the US economy by releasing 700 billion dollars of money that they doesn’t have. A brilliant plan and who is going to pay that money back?
Add that amount to the ten trillion dollars he already owes back to the government and one starts to wonder if the US dollar should be worth anything. I always thought that in order to make or print money the country had to have the equivalent gold bullion stored somewhere like Fort Knox. Unless of course he has robbed Iraq of all their gold bullion.
It seems that Bush has a printing press in every government office and they are just printing away. Who is to say that they owe ten trillion dollars? It could be ten times more than that.
Sky News Headline: US needs $700 billion dollars to avoid disaster. The actual disaster are the fools who think this is a good idea. Rather than bailing out these companies who have been making a mockery of the banking system, the government should be locking them up for being so irresponsible with other peoples money.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Short Lunch time walkOn 15th January 2020 1:32 pm went 1.64 mi. during 00:25:26 hours climbing 53.15 ft.
- Limpsfield Chart long walkOn 12th January 2020 10:01 am went 10.97 mi. during 05:16:30 hours climbing 1,059.38 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the London I don't knowOn 10th January 2020 2:14 pm went 3.21 mi. during 00:56:31 hours climbing 45.60 ft.
- Tower Bridge lunchtime walkOn 9th January 2020 1:17 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:35:24 hours climbing 96.78 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the square mileOn 8th January 2020 2:21 pm went 2.36 mi. during 00:35:00 hours climbing 54.13 ft.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (393)
- Brands (190)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (3)
- Home Automation (3)
- Music (64)
- NYE (8)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (94)
- World (105)