USBCELL – What will they think of next?
AA Rechargeable Batteries
This NiMH AA cell can be used in normal battery applications and can be recharged simply by plugging into a USB port.
They have a capacity of 1300mAH, which is not great considering you get 2500mAH batteries. Also they take 5 hours to charge (that is very poor), the 2500mAH batteries can be charged within an hour if you have the right sort of charger. (UNiROSS Sprint 1H).
I would still buy them, just for the hell of it, to think you can plug them into any USB socket, such a laptop, PC or XBOX 360, so while you are gaming, your batteries for your wireless controller are charging. This is a genius idea if there ever was one. I believe they cost £12 for two.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- GoPro Hero 7 Black is an awesome action camera.6th November 2018
- Bucket List – Spend a day with friends in Washington D.C.28th August 2018
- How to change default rowlimit (10 posts) on SharePoint 2013 blog?In Advice11th July 2018
- Rock legend Bryan Adams wows Bowen at the O2.1st June 2018
- Lookatbowen.com is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.30th May 2018
- Advice (59)
- Animals (16)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (380)
- Brands (185)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (2)
- Home Automation (2)
- Music (64)
- NYE (6)
- People (67)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (99)
- Technology (66)
- Video (90)
- World (104)