Where did the week go?
Friday already!, another week gone and almost another month gone. Someone stop the clock. Nothing much has been happening in Bowen’s world. Work is very quiet surprisingly, which is a good thing because no one wants to do work on a Friday.
Someone sent me a great link to a web site called Bombay TV. It’s very clever and corny, which is just what the Bollywood movies are. The idea is that you select a scene and then enter in the subtitles. You only have to do three subtitles and then run the film. You must give it a try. The site emails you the link once you are done. Here are a couple I found funny by Crazyfool, James, Asif, Asif(2).
|So tonight is the big night for the EuroMillion draw. It’s estimated that the winner will take home 100 000 000 pounds. That is a hell of a lot money to win in one shot. Just imagine what you could do with all that cash? On sky news they mentioned the winner would match the riches of the Osborne Family (as if any one cares how much money those freaks have), but you could do a lot with that sort of money.
I would certainly buy a small island somewhere in the carribean, preferably near Sir Richard Branson, so that we could hob nob with the rich and famous. I would also buy a red ferrari and couple of houses around the world. As to working for someone else. Ha Ha Ha!
Extra Note added on Saturday 28th of January 2006: It’s incredible to think that no one won the jackpot last night. Next week the jackpot is a staggering £125 000 000.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
We are Mike and Jo Bowen. Originally from South Africa, we now live & work in the United Kingdom. Mike is the blogger, beer drinker, gadget man, reviewer and Jo is the proofreader, wine drinker, cat lady, sanity checker and “don’t you dare put that on lookatbowen.com“. Together we travel the world and have fun wherever possible. If you are new to this website and want to know more about us, check out the the longer version.
- Short Lunch time walkOn 15th January 2020 1:32 pm went 1.64 mi. during 00:25:26 hours climbing 53.15 ft.
- Limpsfield Chart long walkOn 12th January 2020 10:01 am went 10.97 mi. during 05:16:30 hours climbing 1,059.38 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the London I don't knowOn 10th January 2020 2:14 pm went 3.21 mi. during 00:56:31 hours climbing 45.60 ft.
- Tower Bridge lunchtime walkOn 9th January 2020 1:17 pm went 2.41 mi. during 00:35:24 hours climbing 96.78 ft.
- Lunch time walk around the square mileOn 8th January 2020 2:21 pm went 2.36 mi. during 00:35:00 hours climbing 54.13 ft.
- Advice (59)
- Animals (18)
- Beer (12)
- Blog (8)
- Bowen (393)
- Brands (190)
- Drone (5)
- Humour (108)
- IoT (3)
- Home Automation (3)
- Music (64)
- NYE (8)
- People (68)
- Reaction (53)
- Shares (6)
- Sport (100)
- Technology (67)
- Video (94)
- World (105)